- The Aurora, Colorado shooting suspect will face arraignment in an Arapahoe County court today, the charges are expected to include first-degree murder which could carry the death penalty.
- A near-riot broke out in Anaheim, California after police fired upon an unarmed suspect who later died and responded to the crowd with rubber bullets and attack dogs.
- Penn State's football program is expected to face "unprecedented" NCAA penalties for the school's involvement in enabling child sexual abuse.
- Greece moves back to the forefront of the European financial crisis as the country's international creditors arrive in Athens today for another stark assessment of Greek finances.
- With success of its pilot Project Sputnik, Dell will be selling Ubuntu-based laptops with pre-loaded development tools.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Posted by Zandar